Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WIDE AWAKE

It's 11:15 and Scooby and I are wide awake. He's demanding attention, yes bellowing for it. It's a game...I pick him up, he purrs and drools, then he gets down, bellows some more and we start all over again. And you thought cats were easy. Right now he's trying his pitiful holler.

I did take a 2 hour nap today, and slept most of yesterday, but I don't think that's what is keeping me awake. I'm thinking it's the 5 glasses of caffenated ice tea. Probably should switch to decaf. It's the only thing I am not afraid of drinking. I'm out of diet Pepsi, which is probably a good thing. Lark has about 6 bottles of Gatorade in the fridge, all of which have red or yellow dye in them. BBQ potato chips have red and yellow dye in them, as do Cool Ranch Doritos. Lark poured out half a bottle of Margarita mix and almost a whole bottle of Sweet and Sour. I am becoming the All Natural Girl.

Vicki, her sister Liz and I are off to SF on Sunday to see Wicked. We've been wanting to see it since it debuted. Every time it comes to SF, we miss it, so this time we decided to just buy the tickets and go.

No State budget so Arnold is issuing IOUs.

What's with all the celebs dying recently? Ed McMahon, Farrah, MJ, Billy Mays, Karl Malden(97!) and a couple lesser knowns Gale Storm & Fred Travalena. OxyClean commercials will never be the same.

Made Lark a screensaver with he and Arnie (not the Gov) superimposed on #8 at BayHill. He's quite tickled with it. He's leaning on Arnie's shoulder.

Been off work since Tuesday, when I called in sick. Could not wake up. Spent the day in bed. I am officially off Wed - Fri although I might change today to sick as well. However, it's been nice not being at work. I've only looked at work e-mail once.

Carmel in a few. Will be nice to get out of the heat. No humidity, thank goodness, just feels like a furnace.
.

No comments: